Saturday, September 8, 2012

New-agey drink

After my morning workout, I had to drop by Wholefoods to pick up a few things for lunch when I noticed a strange new drink by the Bragg Company.  I use their apple cider vinegar all the time in my salad dressings, so I thought I'd give their drink a try.


First of all, the price tag on this thing was $2.69.  Uh yea, not worth it.
Second, it has sweetener in it.  Agh! I only noticed this when I was halfway through it, at which point I didn't want to waste any, so I drank it all.
Third, it basically tasted like their apple cider vinegar, diluted in water, and drowned with a ton of sweetener.

So it suffices to say- I will not be repurchasing this one again.

However, after perusing their website, I'm definitely interested in their "Sea Kelp Delight Dressing" and their Nutritional Yeast, so I requested free samples (give it a try if you're interested!).

No comments:

Post a Comment