Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Back on my feet with a new sense of balance.

After a low of a weekend, I got to thinking, what am I doing wrong or not doing that is getting me into these ruts time and time again?  I can't just keep living the way I am and expecting a different result.  That's the definition of insanity!  I know I have suppressed deeper rooted issues that creep up on me, right at my weakest moments- be that moments of exhaustion, exhilaration, release, surrender, etc- and bite me!

Yes, I have a stressful life right now.  What I need to accomplish in the next 60 days is nearly impossible but the reality is I've just got to make it happen.  I need to use every second as well as I can and just get-it-done.  Still, I can't let all of that be my entire life.  Obviously, I need to find a bit more balance and be healthier than I have been lately.

I don't think I can get to the root of all my deeper rooted issues but I can enforce more balance, through exercise and frivolities such as shopping and what not.  And.. I've got to take my own advice and focus on ONE task at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment