Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September-October Goals & Accomplishments

I'm loving the theme of September accomplishments and new goals for October, seen around the blogosphere so here's my first stab at that:

September stellar & less-stellar accomplishments:

  • Got started on a New Semester
  • Received Scores & Handled the well 
  • Ate less healthily than I would like
  • Got behind on work
  • Slept well
  • Handled social crises/conflicts well
  • Made too many Itunes Purchases
  • Got the ball rolling on this blog
  • Didn't workout as much as I would like
Now, for October goals:
  • Get caught up on work
  • Stay ahead on work
  • Eat healthier
  • Exercise at least 3x/week
  • Keep sleeping regularly
  • Keep an eye on healthily social relationships
  • Limit myself to 5 Itunes purchases/week
  • Keep blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment