Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Popsugar of September!

After a long, HARD day, I was so happy to receive my September Popsugar MustHave Box!


What was in it?


Tye-dye Scarf in a grayish by Brokedown Clothing
I'm not sure this is my color but it looks great on my couch too!


A small zipped purse bag by Popsugar
Perfect for the wandering coins in my handbag


Minipack of Facial towelettes by Yes to Cucumber
Love this.  It is good for sensitive skin yet it gets a lot of cr@p off your face.


Hair ties by Kitsch
I'm so excited by these. I've been meaning to try them out but I didn't want to spend the dough. Yeah, I'm such a baller.


Beautiful colors.  Love getting a 19.00 item in a Popsugar box!


Cute notepad by Rifle Paper Company
This notepad is soooo cute.  Perfect perfect perfection.


I hadn't heard of this book but I'll be reading it. *Will update later*


I actually love these.  The only thing is I can't always find them in single snack packs.  This is so exciting!


I haven't had caramels in such a long time. These are particularly soft and the contrasting salt? Devine. 


*Will try this and update*

No comments:

Post a Comment