Sunday, September 23, 2012

Back on the workout wagon

Yesterday I got myself into the gym again for a training session, and hot d@mn, my entire body is feeling it today.  It's a good sore and I'm feeling awesome though. After some intense studying I want to get back in for some cardio later today.  Yay, back on the workout wagon!

In other news, I have been trying out a new combination of cleansers:

In the AM, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant




The reason for the change from the Neutrogena Grapefruit cleanser (which has been doing cleanser) is the change in skin needs due to the change of seasons.  With the onset of fall, and cooler temperatures, I needed deeper moisturizer but in order to get full penetration of a good moisturizer and minimal breakouts, you need a good deep cleanse.  This combination may be a little strong for some people, but it has sloughed off a lot of dead cells and kept my skin clean and clear.  I'm currently testing out new toners so I'll update you after a more thorough trial period!


No comments:

Post a Comment