Sunday, September 2, 2012

Best of August

I was going to summarize my day yesterday (did a lot actually!), but I don't want to bore you with minute details of my life; instead, I'll turn to a very popular topic of choice in the blog-osophere and youtube-osophere, which is that of the best of the summer.

By 'best' I will be referring to, all best moments, best products, best foods.  OK, pretty much, all the best memories of the month.  Here we go:

1. Filet mignon at Capital Grille


(sorry, bad phone picture!)

I enjoyed this twice dring the month of August. Once at the Chicago branch and once at the Boston branch; both, lovely!!   

2. Massage at Bella Sante of Wellesley.
Holy Cow, I felt like a different person after this place!

This was AWESOME.  Cirque du Soleil performers are amazingly talented!  

4. New product discovery: Caudalie beauty elixir.
This stuff is now a holy grail item for me.  Not sure how it works but my skin looks so vibrant an beams when I use it. 



5. New watch by Alessi from my brother for my birthday


6. Being done with my MCAT on August 10th!

7. Volumizing shampoo and conditioner by Rahua


I've tried both the regular and volumizing versions of the shampoo & conditioners, and love them both.   They are safe for colored hair, 100% natural and organic, and last a long time (I've used half each container over 3 weeks now!)  They have a refreshing rainforest-y scent, similar to that of Neutrogena's Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel.   Most importantly, your hair will be shining in days! (one more hair-related item coming up!)


I haven't gotten sick since June when I started taking them and my hair has gotten shiner and I've noticed much less hair fallout ever since starting on these multivitamins! They are a bit pricey but there's nothing more important than taking care of your health, and vitamins inject a huge amount of supplementary nutrition to your diet; might as well make that injection good for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment