Saturday, September 15, 2012

What's in my purse?

I'm not the girliest of girls but there are a few things I always keep in my handbag.  First off all my go-to-hand bag is this small tote from Pleats Please by Issey Miyake that I picked up a few years ago in Japan:


It's so handy - it fits a lot more than it looks, it can be dressed up or down, pretty much water proof, light-weight, foldable, and everyone doesn't carry it around.  

And here are the items that I always keep in it:


  • Umbrella
  • Red case containing tampons, travel tooth brush & paste, hair elastics, 2 tylenol, sample of lotion, mini bottle of eye drops, sample of perfume and 2 bandaids
  • Iphone charger
  • Headphones
  • Wallet by Fendi (Christmas present)
  • Smith's Rosebud Salve- good for lip balm, cuts, blisters, dry skin (so multipurpose!)
  • Handy fold-up grocery bag
  • Handkerchief (present from mom)
What do you keep in your bag?




No comments:

Post a Comment