It's so handy - it fits a lot more than it looks, it can be dressed up or down, pretty much water proof, light-weight, foldable, and everyone doesn't carry it around.
And here are the items that I always keep in it:
- Red case containing tampons, travel tooth brush & paste, hair elastics, 2 tylenol, sample of lotion, mini bottle of eye drops, sample of perfume and 2 bandaids
- Iphone charger
- Wallet by Fendi (Christmas present)
- Smith's Rosebud Salve- good for lip balm, cuts, blisters, dry skin (so multipurpose!)
- Handy fold-up grocery bag
- Handkerchief (present from mom)
What do you keep in your bag?